Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy Day

After class, the hubby and I went to Lowes and picked out the paint for our living room.  Hubby then picked up the teenager and they went for their haircuts.  I wandered around Lowes until they got back.  I was able to find everything we needed for the dog kennel and so we have a lot of work ahead of us.

After leaving Lowes, we went out to dinner.  Our 19 month old apparently got tired of listening to the music because he stuck his fingers in his ears and said "bye".  It was so funny.

The rest of the time I've been working on my laptop once again attempting to revive the poor thing from the brink of death.  I almost bought a new pc today, but just couldn't bring myself to do it.  The laptop is defragging last now as my last step.  I hope this works out ok and the Microsoft Office I installed on it will work ok as well.   I really need to be able to do homework around here.  I'm so ready to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment